CHELSEA are in need of a positive result against West Ham at the London Olympic Stadium.
Pressure is mounting on Thomas Tuchel as he witnessed his side drop more points in a disappointing defeat to Southampton.
Which is the West London outfits second defeat of the season already – conceding eight goals in that time.
And now, they come up against the Hammers who are eager to turn their fortunes around after quite a poor start.
However, David Moyes’ men managed to hold high flying Tottenham Hotspur to a draw in their last encounter.
What time does Chelsea vs West Ham kick off?
- Chelsea will be entertaining their London rivals West Ham on Saturday, September 3.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 3pm UK time.
- Stamford Bridge in West London is the allocated arena for this mouth-watering match and it can hold around 41, 837 fans.
- Christian Pulisic’s stoppage time effort snatched all three points for the Blues when the sides last met in April.
Is Chelsea vs West Ham on TV and can I live stream it?
- Sadly, Chelsea vs West Ham will NOT be broadcasted live on television in the UK.
- This is due to the TV football blackout law in the UK which prohibits Saturday matches from being shown live between 2:45pm and 5:15pm.
- However, fans in the US have the option to stream the entire action live via Peacock.
Premier League 2022/23
Everything you need to know about the Premier League
Thomas Tuchel will be hoping that Ruben Loftus-Cheek’s knock which forced him off in Chelsea’s defeat to Southampton isn’t too serious.
And with N’Golo Kante set to still be side-lined, there is a minor midfield crisis forming at the Bridge.
However, the Blues boss is expected to welcome back Conor Gallagher to the fold who has served his one-match suspension having picked up a red card against Leicester.
Whilst England international Reece James’ macular injury will be assessed before the match.
Elsewhere, David Moyes will continue to be without Ben Johnson and Nayef Aguerd.
Whilst Craig Dawson could be on his way out of the club as he is linked with numerous moves away.
- Chelsea to win 1/2
- Draw 7/2
- West Ham to win 5/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Stay up to date with all the latest from Stamford Bridge…